- new option --cmdserver to
- a small Python wrapper, hglib, around the server that can connect to a repository and run commands. Also included is a sample of how real hg commands might look like in the lib, see status().
- a shell that uses hglib and runs commands against a given repository.
- last 2 patches are an attempt to integrate the command server to the test suite.
In the next few days I'll be working on:
- Support for interactive commands.
- Making more tests pass the testsuite using the command server.
- Finalizing the command wire protocol and writing it down in a wiki page.
- Feedback from other devs on the PoC.